Story Name: Fall Pumpkin Patch
Subject: Katie Jacob's picnic
Issue: October 2019
Location: Gentryâs Farm
1974 Highway Ninety Six, West Franklin, TN
Katie's Cell: 615-308-9407
Editor: Tiglias, Krissy
Photo Editor: Clayton, Jeanne
Phone: 205-445-7294 (o)
Art Director(s): Perino, Bob
Contact Info: Photographer: Sanchez, Hector
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Shot List: EARLY MORNING: shoot ESTABLISHING SHOTS in "back field" for feature. 1. Pulled back shots of the Wagoneer/field for inside story. Beautiful early morning light, etc. Please shoot vertical and horizontal options.
2. Vignette of the back of the Wagoneer, set up for picnic, with a glimpse of the ideas we'll see on turn pages. 3. Details shots of Idea 1: Snack mix served in waffle cones or in aqua berry boxes.
4. Detail of Warm Spiced Tea served in metal camper mugs, served with mini cinnamon sugar donuts on the rim.
5. Detail of Sparkling Apple Cider, served from a beverage dispenser with floating apples. Served in mason jars.
6. Detail shot of the Lunchbox, containing: Pressed Sandwiches wrapped. Arugula and Balsamic; Roasted Butternut Squash and Pumpkin Seed Quinoa Salad with chips.
7-10: Details of lunchbox, packaged, then show un-wrapped. 11. Dessert: Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies. LIFESTYLE SHOTS: 1-3. Katie and Kids. 4-7. Kids on the tire swing, holding a chicken or rabbit. FARM DETAILS:
1. Barn of pumpkins
2. Truck of pumpkins
3. Pumpkin Towers 1. Cover Try: back of Wagoneer 2. Wagoneer in pumpkin patch w beautiful light..